Thursday, October 7, 2010

SALESGURU NL is a company


After almost three years of writing blogs on SALESGURU.NL and being involved in sales management discussions I have decided that this isn't enough. Many salesmen around the world, although already skilled and intrinsically motivated for themselves, enjoy inspiration, motivation and information from an outside source that can help them do their job while enjoying it even more.

Why would you just rely on your direct (sales) manager to motivate you? Many experienced, and even less experienced peers face the same hurdles to success as you do. It makes complete sense, therefore, to extend this platform to an active forum for everyone to exchange insights.

In addition, I noticed that many companies that are not sales-oriented organizations in their core, find it tough to match the financially driven with content-focused professionals. I have now made it my mission to promote the sales profession amongst non-sales people (that need sales for their business nonetheless) and to support businesses with their organizational challenges around sales.

My themes are:
* Sales Athlete - top performance in sales
* Anyone can sell (but perhaps there's a lot to learn)
* Commercial thinking isn't dirty 
* Creating opportunities for your business

The form of sharing insights on these topics is through training, coaching, my blogs, consulting assignments or in-house business development support.

More information will be shared later, but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or ideas. All interaction is greatly appreciated!

You can reach me at stephan@salesguru.nl, follow me on twitter at SalesguruNL, or call me at+31 621500878 if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Stephan.
Congrats!

Arno Diepeveen